Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compliments & Complaints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renegade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Compliments & Complaints Reply with quote

Hi,

I just got an email with the new v2.0 licensing component attached! THANKS! As a customer & developer, I really appreciate the email. Cheers for such great service.

Complaint - I'm posting in this forum because there's nowhere else... Either I'm complaining about the lack of a general forum or that I'm happy enough to post in the wrong one Very Happy

Either way, thanks.

Ryan
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the thanks. We did toy with the idea of a general forum - but thought that would just increase the number of places that you had to go looking to find things. We are happy enough for developers to use the Support forum for other general stuff.
Renegade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't even had time to look at the new release, and you've got an update out! Wow! Nice to see you are on top of things!

Cheers and thanks again!

Ryan
mpreuett

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Excellent Reply with quote

I started looking for licensing solutions about a month ago and was almost ready to make a purchase of the XHEO licensing solution when I ran across your product.

Being fairly new to the .NET world I had a lot pre-sale questions while I was evaluating and received prompt replies and suggestions about how to address my particular needs.

Post-sale I had an issue with incorporating the source into my own project and received a modified source file that addressed the issue within 24 hours.

Keep up the great work, and thank you for an easy to use, flexible product, and stellar support. My reccomendation for licensing solutions to anyone who asks will definately be ILS hands down.

Thanks again,
Mike Preuett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: