Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colspan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrdec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: colspan Reply with quote

Hello,

I have two columns (besides main column). I need (in some rows) to show long text from first column through both columns.. like in excel or in HTML attribute "colspan". Is this possible in VirtualTree?

Thanks, Mrdec
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you need to span the text across just two columns or across all columns?

We don't current have direct support for this although it is on our feature request list. You can however still implement it with some work by implementing a custom RowWidget. If you are not using pinned columns then this is fairly easy. If you want to support pinned columns it will be a little more difficult.
JxxDiaz

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
Do you need to span the text across just two columns or across all columns?

We don't current have direct support for this although it is on our feature request list. You can however still implement it with some work by implementing a custom RowWidget. If you are not using pinned columns then this is fairly easy. If you want to support pinned columns it will be a little more difficult.

I am interested in implementing somthing like this...is there any way i could get some sample code for this?
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From his posts I gather Mrdec may have done this - so he may be able to provide sample code. If not Infralution has a consulting service which could do the work for you (either fixed fee or by the hour). Contact services@infralution.com if you are interested in this.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 3.2 of Virtual Tree now supports SpanningRowWidgets. These allow you to have a row that spans across all columns. RowBindings now have a SpanningRow property that you can set to true to use the SpanningRowWidget instead of the standard RowWidget.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: