Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LicenseTracker feature request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newyuppie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: LicenseTracker feature request Reply with quote

i would like to request a feature along these lines:

sometimes i will assign distributors for my software and they could make a sell. in this case, i would like to have a percentage of the sell recorded for the distributor, and the rest of the sale recorded for myself. So i would love to have a feature where i can assign percentages of the sales to any distributors (one of the distributors would be "myself"), so that then i could perform the reports in this way, having totals after redistribution of profits according to percentages assigned. i currently would need to assign percentages for maximum 2 distributors, but it would be nice if one could assign to any distributor (via a list) until it sums 100% of the sale.

thanks!
PA
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are looking at including distributor fees in some way to allow you to track these. This would probably be a deduction from the sale price.
newyuppie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a deduction sounds fine. it would probably be the best of both worlds if you could include both forms of distributor's fee. one, the deduction fee you are thinking about. and 2) the percentage fee i was talking about. that could be easily added as a combobox option and the calculations wouldnt be so difficult for any of these options.

thank you very much for your very fast answer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: