Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GAC error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolTec

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: GAC error Reply with quote

I'm getting a GAC error and I took off the ClickOnce. When I compile, now it says that the Infralution dll can't be found. HELP
SolTec

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: GAC error Reply with quote

Unable to install or run the application. The application requires that the assembly Infralution.Licensing Version 3.0.0.0 be installin the Global Assembly Cache(GAC) first.

Please Contact Administrator.
SolTec

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I copy the Infralution.Licensing.dll into the folder it all works, but for some reason, when I build and publish, it's not taking the .dll from the project and putting it in the OneClick Installation.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you reference GAC assemblies in a ClickOnce project then those assemblies must be in the GAC on the target machine. To avoid this see this article on Google groups.

An easier and better solution is to not use the DLL at all. Since you have purchased the product why not simply incorporate the licensing classes directly in your project?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: