Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deadline: easy to purchase "after hours"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Deadline: easy to purchase "after hours"? Reply with quote

I'm running up against a deadline. When I purchase Infralution License System later today, will I have the full capability and source code available immediately after purchase even though it will be well after your (presumed) hours of operation?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer my own question: yes. When you purchase ILS using a "non-free email account "("free email accounts" are those from yahoo, hotmail, or similar), you get both a Registration Key to unlock the version of License Key Generator (running on the desktop), and you get a link and password to an zipped and AES-encrypted file containing the source code.

The ShareIt purchasing promises between 4 and 24 hours response time and I had my Registration Key and source code link in about an hour. (Your Milage May Vary!)

One tip: could you zip the source code file so it is an executable self-extracting file? It took me a while to find a free tool that would unzip the source. Although I'm not sure how this alters what platforms for which you need to make it available, it makes sense that because Visual Studio runs on Windows, you may only need to offer it on that platform.

After testing ILS out and having my program already coded around the demo version and the necessary parts of OpenNETCF, it took me less than a hour to get the source code downloaded, unzipped, and integrated into my code (not including additional testing).

Great work! It took me quite a while to figure out exactly what experience I wanted to give my users. You have made it truly straightforward to integrate a top-notch registration system that is flexible enough for me to give my customers a truly professional experience.

And your direct and quick feedback on this forum made this an easy decision for me to purchase your system over your competitors.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your feedback. We would have liked to make the zip file self extracting - unfortunately Winzip does not support this when using strong AES encryption. The standard zip encryption is just too weak to trust our source code to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: