Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Source of the tracker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philippe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Source of the tracker Reply with quote

Hi,
I bought the source and I didn't find the source of the tracker.
I need it to extend functionnality.

If it can't be possible, can you create a plug-in system (an interface to implement for example) ?

Thanks
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have received an email containing a download link for the License Tracker source. We will resend the email to you (I'm assuming you are the Phillipe who purchased on 10 Mar 06).

License Tracker actually already supports a plug-in style extensibility. See the online help section on "Customizing License Tracker Key Generation".
philippe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well guessed, i'm the same philippe

I noticed that system but the problem is that I'd like to customize the UI of the tracker.

For example, if I add some informations on the customer object, I'd like to make it appears somewhere in the tracker UI or another table or list.

I don't think it is done, so I will add something to the wishlist :
- you can put the tracker UI source in the source zip file (I will understand that you don't want to offer that facility)
- you can offer a plugin system on the ui tracker
in a beginning, you could offer a plugin interface, and if this interface is implemented, a tab or a menu item is added with our informations.
You can add a new item in the contextual menu when you click on one items (a customer, a license key, etc.)

etc.

Sorry for my english, it isn't easy to represent that kind of idea.
I hope you understood me.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have received a separate email with the License Tracker source download link. We have resent it. If you still have not received it please send an email to support@infralution.com - perhaps your email provider is blocking our domain as a sender.

Note that License Tracker source code requires licenses for VirtualTree and Virtual Data Objects to compile long term (in the short term you can download the evaluation versions of these).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: