Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Licence transfer problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlhunter70

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:23 am    Post subject: Licence transfer problem Reply with quote

Hello,

My computer suffered a terminal failure and i can no longer access it to get any data including the licence database etc.

Whilst i understand i will not be able to recover the licence database i would like to re-install the software onto my new computer so i can start issuing licences to my customers again. I cannot do this however as my licence is registered to the failed machine and i cannot 'un-licence' it.

How can i go about fixing this?

thanks
jlhunter70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great response time guys, having emailed you and posted here i am now 3rd day into not being able to issue a licence to customers and not a word from you about how this problem might be solved Confused

OK edit here for anyone else who suffers a similar fate, Support have responded and de-registered my previous computer, this allowed me to log the registration of the new computer and all works fine.

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: