Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error message in network license

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:04 pm    Post subject: Error message in network license Reply with quote

One customer replaced his old server, where the network license was working OK since 2017. I deactivated the license in License Tracker in order to be installed in the new server. I also issued a new license for another product, so this is not the problem.

He installed the license service in the new server 2016 STD and authenticated the license. It seems to be done correctly, and the service says "Running". I can see the new server name in License Tracker.

When he tries to open the software in any computer of the network he gets the following error message: Max allowed number (0) of floating licenses are currently in use. I use ILS 5.11, so I checked that Product Info = 1. I have been trying to find the solution without much success. Could you please point me in the right direction to know what to check? Thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When he installs the license for the server it should tell him how many floating licenses are installed - what does this say? Perhaps try issuing a new key.
Javier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The customer did a complete uninstall on the Server, reinstalled and it all worked. Thank you for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: