Joined: 28 Feb 2005
|Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:31 am Post subject: Version 4.1.0 Released
|Version 4.1.0 of Globalizer has now been released. This release includes the following new features and fixes:
See the Release Notes for full details of all the new features and fixes in this release. This update is free for existing Globalizer Version 4 users
- Added option to include Deploy Files (Base 64 encoded) for targets in the exported workspace file. This allows you to send all the files needed to preview and build an application embedded within a single workspace file. The Deploy Files are automatically unpacked when the translator loads the Workspace.
- Added Preview Image option to Target Properties. This allows you to specify an image that should be displayed in the Preview Window when a target is selected to provide context to the translator when translating. The image can be selected from existing images or created using the Windows Snipping tool. The image file is added automatically to the Deploy Files for the target.
- Added Preview options for translations in the Attributes Window. These allow you to specify what is displayed in the Preview Window when the translation is selected. The options allow you to select an image to display or alternatively to display the translation text inside a Windows message box or other system dialog.
- Added Format Parameters to Attributes Window. This allows you to provide a set of comma separated parameters that when formatting the translation text to display in the Preview Window.
- Added Preview Parameter Validation Rule to check that translations with format placeholders have Preview Format Parameters defined and the number of type of parameters is consistent with the placeholders.
- Added support for localizing Innovasys HelpStudio(tm) projects.
- Added support for scanning resources from Visual Studio projects using the new "SDK" format