Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost local database

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kfpopeye

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:26 am    Post subject: Lost local database Reply with quote

I had a hard drive crash on me and I lost the local database for the License Tracker. I reuploaded "Intall.aspx" and said to use new tacker key so I could connect the License Tracker again but when I went to import authentication data, nothing is showing.

Do I need to recreate all my products, customers and sales before the data appears?
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are using a local License Tracker database then you need to back it up. The authentication server database does not contain license keys or the information required to generate them. It just contains the information required to authenticate them. This is by design - so if you web site is compromised you won't lose your license keys to hackers. Unfortunately if you don't have a backup then the only recovery is to recreate your products in License Tracker and recompile your applications to use the new License Parameters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: