Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disabling controls on AuthenticatedLicenseInstallForm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kushal

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject: Disabling controls on AuthenticatedLicenseInstallForm Reply with quote

I've got a multi-user software, but need to restrict some users on being allowed specific controls on AuthenticatedLicenseInstallForm.
Specifically, the "DELETE LICENSE" on the app is dangerous, and some idiot is going to soon say "I wanted to see what it does". So I'd like to restrict all users except admins to be allowed to click it.

I know I can restrict the whole license form from showning, but I'd like the user to be allowed to see when their license is expiring and to be allowed to install a license (as admin's are not always present at the location).

Please advise if this is possible, thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are including the source code for the AuthenticatedLicenseInstallForm in your code then this easy - just modify the source. If you are distributing the Infralution.Licensing.Forms assembly then you can still customize the form by creating a new form that derives from the AuthenticatedLicenseInstallForm and then using the designer or code to make changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: