Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom Fields

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mn_brenock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Custom Fields Reply with quote

Hi,

I wanted to ask if it's possible to add custom fields to the database (specifically the customer table) so that they appear in the UI on the Licensing Tracker. I have a product that has a few variables I want to track per installation, for example, what room the application has been installed in, and what the serial number to the PC is that is running the application, and lastly what is the department associated to the license.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would need to purchase the source code for License Tracker and then you could fairly easily change it to support this.
Henrikson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
You would need to purchase Quick Extender Pro and the source code for License Tracker and then you could fairly easily change it to support this.

Glad to hear this is possible. I may need to do it pretty soon as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: