Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IPN.NET Server Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhomles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: IPN.NET Server Error Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm Trying to set up IPN.Net.

During the Install.aspx I reset the configuration key and selected remote database. I checked the service running.

http://www.mysite.com/authenticate/AuthenticationService.asmx
Looks ok.

I went to License tracker and selected Authentication--Configure server. I selected all checkboxes. Everything goes through and I can authenticate my keys through the IPN server. I can also see new info is being updated in the remote database.

When I select Configure server through the IPN.NET menu in License tracker I get an error. I have tried checking and unchecking all the boxes but still get an error. "Ensure that the IPN.net service is running...."

Using Authentication--Configure server does not give me any errors.
IPN.NET--Configure server does. Also if I make changes to a product License tracker tells me to update the remote servers. I get the same error.

---------------------------
IPN.NET Server Error
An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the IPN.NET Server. Ensure that the IPN.NET Service is running.

Error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Invalid License Tracker Key
at Infralution.Licensing.Data.Database.ExchangeConfigurationKeys(String licenseTrackerKey)
at AuthenticationServer.AuthenticationService.ExchangeConfigurationKeys(String licenseTrackerKey)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Stack:

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at Infralution.LicenseTracker.IpnService.ExchangeConfigurationKeys(String licenseTrackerKey)

at Infralution.LicenseTracker.IpnService.ExchangeConfigurationKeys(RSACryptoServiceProvider configurationRsa)

at Infralution.LicenseTracker.IpnServer.Configure(Boolean resetSerialNos)

at Infralution.LicenseTracker.ProductView.UpdateRemoteServers(BackgroundWorkerProgressForm progressForm, DoWorkEventArgs e)
OK

Any Ideas
Thanks.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your post is a little confusing because you ask about setting up an IPN.NET server - however the URL you've posted seems to be of an Authentication Service. These are two different services and should be set up at two different URLs. If you try to configure IPN.NET in License Tracker - but give it the address of your Authentication Service - then you could see that error.

The other (more usual) time when you see that particular error is if you select the "Use New Configuration Key" option in License Tracker when configuring the server - but haven't first reset the server to allow it to accept a new key. The fix in this case is to run the Install.asxp page again on the server and select the "Reset configuration key" option.
jhomles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right.

When you said" These are two different services and should be set up at two different URLs". Somehow missed that. Working now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: