Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deriving a class from evaluationdialog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
althurm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Deriving a class from evaluationdialog Reply with quote

Hello All,

Currently I am trying to derive a class from the EvaluationDialog class. But when I call the constructor i get an exception saying: "The component 'CustomLicense.CustomEvalDialog' does not have a resource identified by the URI '/Infralution.Licensing.WPF;component/evaluationdialog.xaml'"

My constructor is as follows
public CustomEvalDialog(EvaluationMonitor evaluationMonitor, string product) : base(evaluationMonitor, product)
{
this.EvaluationMessage = "Eval Message test";
}

Has anyone seen this and know what I may be doing wrong?
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inheriting from user interface classes in WPF is not straightforward. I think that if you wish to make modifications it would probably be better to actually create your own user interface class (or modify the source code of ours). We supply source code for these classes when you purchase. If you are just evaluating ILS then we would be happy to provide you with the source code for the EvaluationDialog class so that can copy and create your own.
althurm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I did purchase the licensing system ver 6.2.0. But after installing I do not see the source code anywhere. If you could provide a link that would be great. As you mentioned I probably only need the evaluationdialog class
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The email that was sent to you when you purchased contains a link to download the source code and a password. If you can't find the email please email support@infralution.com and provide proof of your purchase (eg license key or other details) and we can resend this to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: