Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nullable Types in VirtualTree

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EntityDev

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Nullable Types in VirtualTree Reply with quote

I am now testing production classes as opposed to simple test classes, and it seems the Virtual Tree balks on Nullable Types. Can you please discuss what support for them is in the VirtualTree, if any?

I don't have the exact conditions and/or error messages this morning at my office, as I encountered the problem last night at home. I'll be able to provide more information soon.

Many thanks.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nullable types shouldn't be a problem - but I'd need to see exactly what error messages/exceptions you are getting to be able to help.
EntityDev

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply.

It's likely a problem in one of my properties. I'm still exploring ways to populate the VirtualTree. If and when I get to the point again where a nullable type is giving me a problem, I'll repost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: