Joined: 28 Feb 2005
|Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:09 am Post subject: Version 3.9.0 Released
|Version 3.9.0 of Globalizer has now been released. This release includes the following new features and fixes:
See the Release Notes for full details of all the new features and fixes in this release. This update is free for existing Globalizer Version 3 users
- Added automatic tracking of changes to the invariant text. When the invariant for an item changes then translations for the item have their status set to Needs Review. If there was an existing translation then the previous invariant text is now automatically saved and displayed to allows the translator to see exactly what has changed since the item was last translated. Previously you could use Compare Changes functionality to do something similar - however this only allowed a single previous value for the Invariant to be displayed for all cultures. The new functionality allows for the possibility that the previous invariant may be different for different cultures if the cultures are translated at different times.
- Added Default Preview Font property to Form Settings and WPF Settings. This allows you to control the default font that is used when previewing controls and forms that do not have the font explicitly set.
- Added BindingTargetNullKey property to Resx Extension to support localization of the NullValue for WPF bindings.
- Changed build to exclude building targets for cultures which have been selected in the Excluded Cultures settings. Previously these settings only affected export.
- Added support for importing of XLIFF files where the XLIFF target culture is for a specific culture and the workspace contains the parent culture.
- Fixed Error 301 (XmlException) when importing XLIFF files exported by tools which are badly formatted.