Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RDP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dprouty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject: RDP Reply with quote

If I RDP to my Win10 machine License Tracker refuses to run and appears to delete the license. I see from other messages that this is by design but under review. Is there any update on this issue? My every day pc is a Mac and it is a bit of a pain to get on the Win10 console to do my development.

Thanks.
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are still considering this - but it is not completely straightforward - because the only way to check if an O/S is a server is via in interop call - which we would prefer to avoid. In the meantime I would suggest that you try using Team Viewer - it has a mode where you can connect and control your computer - and a Mac client
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 6.1.2 has just been released and includes a change to allow License Tracker to be run via a Remote Desktop session (provided the machine running License Tracker it is not a windows server).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: