Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GoDaddy Classic Windows hosting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javier

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: GoDaddy Classic Windows hosting Reply with quote

My authentication server is hosted with GoDaddy. I use the Classic Windows hosting, as recommended in this forum. I was informed that GoDaddy is in the process of eliminating this kind of hosting, and they have already started the migration of their customers to the newer technology.

I know that this was a problem some months ago. Is this still a problem now? If so, what are the options? Thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who informed you? We use Godaddy classic hosting and haven't had any notification from them about this. We have had some recent experience with customers with the newer plans which appear to be OK - although the new control panel (Plesk) user interface is horrible to use in my opinion. I think you may need to use SQL Server because I'm not sure that Access is supported on the newer plans.

Other hosting options that we have had reasonable experiences with in the past are 1&1 and Rackspace
Javier

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke today with a tech support representative. She mentioned that the classic plan is not on sale any more and it will disappear, but she didn't know the time frame.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: