Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Globalizer evaluation failing with exception

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe.kabbes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: Globalizer evaluation failing with exception Reply with quote

Every time I attempt to open the WinForms sample (VS 2013) I get an error that it cannot write to the user settings file. I have removed all read-only restrictions from the samples, and am running Globalizer as Administrator. There is a file of .user created in the project directory.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally Globalizer only writes the .user file (which contains the user settings - such as window positions etc) for a workspace when it is closing the workspace. Is it possible that you already had another workspace open and Globalizer was trying to save the .user settings for this workspace?

If you open a new instance of Globalizer and then open the sample do you get the same error? If you can you post the exact error message that would help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: