Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Command

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> .NET Encryptor Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuyClaytex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: The Command Reply with quote

Quote:
The command "NetEncryptor "C:\FileLocation.exe" /outdir:"C:\Directory" /strongnamefile:"C:\AnotherFile.pfx" /strongnamepassword:alphanumericpassword10239
NetEncryptor "C:\LibraryFile.dll" /outdir:"C:\Directory" /strongnamefile:"C:\AnotherFile.pfx" /strongnamepassword:alphanumericpassword10239
NetEncryptor "C:\AnotherLibrary.dll" /outdir:"C:\Directory" /strongnamefile:"C:\AnotherFile.pfx" /strongnamepassword:alphanumericpassword10239
NetEncryptor "C:\YetAnotherLibrary.dll" /outdir:"C:\Directory" /strongnamefile:"C:\AnotherFile.pfx" /strongnamepassword:alphanumericpassword10239
" exited with code 9009. Bootstrap

I'm getting this error message when I try to build a solution. Can you help me as to what code 9009 means, and how I can rectify the issue?

I'm working in Visual Studio 2013, with a solution built aimed at .Net 4.5, if that helps.
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9009 is not an error code that .NET Encryptor returns. It only returns 0 (for success) or 1 (for an error). So I think the error may be coming from another something else. Xcopy does return this error code (see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1988668/why-does-xcopy-exit-with-code-9009-in-visual-studio-post-build-step) so I would check if you are using xcopy anywhere in a build event

If you still can't find the source I would try simplifying your build event command by first removing it all together (and check the build works) then add the commands to encrypt each assembly one at a time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> .NET Encryptor Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: