Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Background check

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Background check Reply with quote

I know that one of the features in ILS 5.11 is that the license is regularly checked in the background, so that the license cannot be installed in several computers, abusing of the deactivate mechanism.

My application includes the ILS classes, not the DLL. I upgraded to ILS 5.11 but I haven't updated the classes in my application yet. My application continues using the ILS 4 classes but I generate licenses with ILS 5. Is this a problem? Do I still have all the ILS 5 features, such as the background check? Thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no problem with issuing license keys using Version 5 for Version 4 applications provide you don't use features that were not available in Version 4.

To use the new background check methods you would need to upgrade the license classes your application uses to Version 5.
Javier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another question. In the Help under Redistributables and Source Code it says:
Quote:
LicenseResources.resx - set the following properties
Custom Tool: ResXFileCodeGenerator
Custom Tool Namespace: Infralution.Licensing.Forms

Where and how do you set these properties? Thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you include the LicenseResources.resx file in your project you should select in the Visual Studio Solution Explorer and then look in the Visual Studio Properties window. The Build Action should be set to "Embedded Resource' already by default. You set the Custom Tool properties in the same Properties window.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: