Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error on running application.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin.r.smith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Error on running application. Reply with quote

I have created a demo application using the evaluation licensing software. It runs fine on my computer. On my friends computer he gets the following error:

Microsoft .NET Framework

Unhandled exception has occured in your application.
Could not load file or assembly 'Infalution.Licensing, version=2.1.4.0, culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=' ' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at GTDReader.Form1.OnLoad()
at Systems.Windows.Forms.OnCreateControl()

Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks.

Kevin Smith
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you copied the Infralution.Licensing.dll to application bin directory (where your executable is) on your friends computer?

You can find the DLL under C:\Program Files\Infralution\Infralution Licensing System\bin. On your computer this DLL is registered in the Global Assembly Cache by our installer (so it does not need to be placed in the application bin directory for .NET to find and load it.

The message you are getting is also not quite what I would have expected. The public key token should be:

3e7e8e3744a5c13f

Did you just leave this out for brevity?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspected it might be a DLL issue but was unsure and also wanted to confirm which one I needed. We will copy the DLL and try again. Thanks for the response.

(I did leave the key token out for brevity. )

Kevin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: