Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Windows Server 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IT Studio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Windows Server 2012 Reply with quote

Hi Support,

I have the following issues trying to get Infralution Licensing System (ILS) to work on Windows Server 2012.

1. When I included 21CILicMgr in 21CI Classlibrary solution and added references, the added references will not be recognized. This should not be a problem as adding references to projects are common. Only when I opened 21CILicMgr alone, the references are recognized correctly.

2. Compilation failed... It complained that ILicCore was not defined. Checked the interface and the scope is 'Friend'; Not sure why it does not work in Windows Server 2012.

3. Changed it to 'Public', but it still complained that ILicCore couldn't be found.

The same setup runs perfectly on Windows Server 2008 R2. I am replacing that server with Windows Server 2012.

Any thoughts?

><> Steve
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure that you are using Infralution Licensing? None of the classes you mention (21CILicMgr, ILicCore) are ILS classes.
IT Studio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Windows Server 2012 Reply with quote

I will ask my programmer to clarify this better for you (and me). I do know that 21CILicMgr is the Web Service for ILS and ILicCore is a ILicCore.vb file.

Do you know of any customers that have ILS running on Windows Server 2012 and compiled with VS2012?

Thanks!

><> Steve
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you know of any customers that have ILS running on Windows Server 2012 and compiled with VS2012?

I'm not sure if there are customers with that combination. We have however tested with VS2012 and Windows 8 with no known issues. Because the ILS assemblies are all pure managed code I don't envisage any specific problems running on Windows Server 2012.
IT Studio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Windows Server 2012 Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply. I finally got Windows Server 2012 in production. Infralution works just fine. Thank you for your great support!

><> Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: