Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Translator edition says only 100 translations allowed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BruceH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Translator edition says only 100 translations allowed Reply with quote

Hi,
I have a licensed version of .NET Globalizer 2.3.13.0 Pro and have made a workspace for export to my translator. He downloaded the free translator version 3.4.0 and imported my workspace. He immediatley got a message saying that the license limit of 100 translations has been exceeded. This makes no sense. Can you tell me what has gone wrong here?
Thanks,
Bruce
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are using version 2 of Globalizer then your translator must version 2 of the Translator Edition. There is a link to this at the bottom of the downloads (www.infralution.com/downloads.html) page or you can use this direct link:

http://www.infralution.com/downloads/GlobalizerTESetup2-3-13.exe

They should uninstall Version 3 Translator edition before installing Version 2. Alternatively you could upgrade to Version 3. Version 3 does include quite a few improvements and new features.
nidu

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same issue (100 translations limit) with version 3.6.3.0.

The application also says i have an Evaluation License though window title is "Infralution Globalizer (Translator Edition)".

So does this FREE version has a limit in 100 translations? I couldn't find info on this limit anywhere.
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The translator edition allows you to translate globalizer workspaces created/saved by a licenced version of the developer edition. This allows your translators to translate without having to purchase a licence. If you save a workspace using an evaluation version of globalizer then the same restrictions apply when you open that workspace in the translator edition.
nidu

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for your response.
I think you should add this information to Globalizer TE description, because it's not obvious from scratch - i thought that something's not correct with installation (though maybe it's just me).
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion. We will look at modifying the description to indicate that it requires the workspaces to be created using a licensed version of the Developer edition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: