Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conditional replacement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdwyer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Conditional replacement Reply with quote

Is there any way to do conditional extraction of attributes out into the ResX files?

An example would be below: I would like to translate the "value" attribute of a setter tag, but only if the "Property" attribute is "Text".

Code:
Setter Property="Foreground" Value="Gray"
Setter Property="TextAlignment" Value="Center"
Setter Property="VerticalAlignment" Value="Center"
Setter Property="Text" Value="Loading..."

(I have removed the <> characters arround these attributes because it didn't format correctly and ended up hiding all the XML attributes

There's enough Text setters in the application that I don't want to do it by hand, but they only account for about 10% of the setter elements, most of which can absolutely not be translated.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No there isn't any way to do that currently. It seems like it may be a useful feature so we will put it on the feature request list.

You can post XML to the forums by selecting the Disable HTML in this post option.
eceakturk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Conditional Replacement in v3.9.7.0? Reply with quote

My former colleague had posted this question in 2012 and I'm wondering if this functionality may have been added in subsequent releases?

I'm on v3.9.7.0 (the newest version that replaces Bing with Microsoft Azure translation).

We're running the same process now and it would be great if we didn't have to use a third party tool.

Thanks!

Ece
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sorry that feature has not been implemented. I will look into it again - but I can't see releasing it within the time frame that you would probably wish for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: