Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remove unused values if it is a duplicate of another

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheitman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Remove unused values if it is a duplicate of another Reply with quote

Hi there.

I have a lot of unused entries as files where moved or translations are not needed anymore.
However I would like to keep the translations if they contain text that is not used elsewhere because we once payed for them and if we add this value again in the feature we could use that translation again.

So it would be nice if I can remove unused values which are duplicating other values only.

Kind regards
Sven

edit:
the main goal is to keep already done translations. so if I remove the entries but the globalizer file still stores that translation if it is not available elsewhere this could be a solution to the main problem.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I think I missed these three feature requests you posted last week.

Rather than leaving unused values in your workspace it would probably be better if you could shift them into a translation memory. This is something that we are looking at for a future release.
sheitman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes. such translation memory would be really cool. Best would be if it is also independent of a project so if you have several projects in English I could reuse my translations for "Cancel" e.g.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 3.5.0 just released includes support for Translation Memories. You can have multiple translation memories loaded and Globalizer will use them for Auto Translation and the lookup window.
sheitman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
Version 3.5.0 just released includes support for Translation Memories. You can have multiple translation memories loaded and Globalizer will use them for Auto Translation and the lookup window.

thanks. well done Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: