Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

vTree textbox editor - Mouse & Keyboard Freezes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
medbiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: vTree textbox editor - Mouse & Keyboard Freezes Reply with quote

I have a vTree with a TextBox editor in one cell. I use the following code to setup the editor:

Private Sub txtCellEditor_SetControlValue(sender As Object, e As Infralution.Controls.VirtualTree.CellEditorSetValueEventArgs) Handles...
maxChrs = 2
txtStr = vtPay.SelectedItem(pymPayPS.Name)
If Not vtPay.SelectedItem(pymPayEdit.Name) OrElse Not usrAllowEnterPay Then 'payment row is blocked or user has no access
e.Control.Enabled = False
End If
Dim txtCtrl As TextBox = DirectCast(e.Control, TextBox)
With txtCtrl
.ForeColor = focusForeColor
.BackColor = focusBackColor
.MaxLength = maxChrs
.CharacterCasing = chrCasing
.Text = txtStr
.SelectAll()
End With

The idea is to block editing of certain cells if the row is blocked (vtPay.SelectedItem(pymPayEdit.Name)=False) or if the user has no rights (usrAllowEnterPay=False). I also set the cells value into the editor & change fore/bacl colors, etc.

If I click into a blocked cell I can see the disabled TextBox with the right colors but if I type in a key the Mouse & keyboard freezes! The only way to get out of the frozen state is by pressing Alt-Tab & the application continues.

Using Vtree version 4.1.2, Windows 7, VS2010 (It happens if running compiled or from the IDE). Thanks
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can set up a sample project that demonstrates the problem (eg by modifying one of the sample projects) and then email a zipped copy to support@infralution.com then we will take a look at the issue for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: