Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scan and Convert Properties syntax

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gunters63

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Scan and Convert Properties syntax Reply with quote

I want to have all types of controls with a Property "Header" use this settings:

Set ResxName: O
Set Default: O

except these two control types: GridViewColumn and DataGridTextColumn.

For these two i want:

Set ResxName: X
Set Default: O

I tried a line with a blank Control Type field and the first pair of checkboxes (already in the default settings) and two additional lines for GridViewColumn and DataGridTextColumn with Set ResxName set, but that didn't work.

I don't want to explicitely make lines for all Control Types in my project which have a Header property.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Scan and Convert Properties rules are applied in the order that they shown. So add rules with the Control Type set to GridViewColumn and DataGridTextColumn and use the Move Up buttonto move them to the top - that way they will be applied before the more general Text Property rule.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: