Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ipn.net ports. authentication problem behind proxy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: ipn.net ports. authentication problem behind proxy Reply with quote

hello to the infralution team,

we use ils5.5.1 and ipn.net 3.4.0

now we had a customer with the problem, that he can't activate the key. the message says that he must send the key as file that we generate it. he is behind a proxy server.

what ports do the request from the client use to the license server? we have it configured in standard. i think only port 80 will not work but it should, cause as i think it is a normal web request.

thanks for helping and best regards.

ray
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The authentication service is a standard web service on port 80. The authentication service does work with common proxy servers. If you can find out what proxy server they are using and the exact details of any error we may be able to investigate further.

In the meantime you can authenticate their license file manually using the Authenticate License File menu in License Tracker
rama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello and thanks for feedback,

i have authenticated the license.lic manually. no response, so i think it is authenticated in tracker now. but shouldn't i get back a file what i can send to the customer that he can import?

UPDATE:

ah i see the file itself has changed. allright then i know what to do.

thanks Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: