Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing Section of Help Docs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phsphl

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Missing Section of Help Docs? Reply with quote

I'm very sorry if I've just overlooked something, but I'm a little confused by the IPN Deployment instructions.

In the help doc's "Deploying the IPN.NET Server" chapter, in the "Configuring your Website" section, the instructions seem to be missing exactly which files we are supposed to upload to our public server. It goes from creating the sub-directories and setting permissions to confirming that IPN.NET is now running without actually uploading any files.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right the help could be more helpful in this section.

What it should say is after creating the sub-directories you need to upload the server files. That is all the files under the Server subdirectory (for x64 systems - C:\Program Files\Infralution\IPN.NET 3\Server or 32 bit systems C:\Program Files (x86)\Infralution\IPN.NET 3\Server)
phsphl

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response. I figured that was the case, as I had just finished successfully deploying the ILS Authentication server remotely. But when I was trouble shooting the IPN installation it was frustrating to not be 100% sure I had uploaded all the necessary files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: