Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Testing with IPN.Net Tool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttrfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Testing with IPN.Net Tool Reply with quote

Hi,

I have been doing some extensive testing with the IPN.NET tool and am running into an issue that I'm not really sure it is an issue.

I have deployed my license tracker and IPN server to my website and am running the IPN.NET test tool to ensure I have everything working correctly.

When I fill in the data for the test tool and hit the "post" button, the data does get posted but I get an error back for the tool. I have attached the image so you can see it.

But then if I check the emails, I do see that I get a proper key email as well as a transaction email to the proper addresses. Is this something that I should worry about? Or does it possibly have something to do with the fields in the IPN test tool? I'm pretty sure I have all the fields filled correctly.

TIA,
Dan
ttrfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind on this... I figured it out after turning my tracing on.

I did not have the proper permissions set for the logs directory, so even though everything was processing properly, when it went to log the activity it was throwing an exception.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know you resolved the issue. Turning on tracing was going to be my first suggestion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: