Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error on opening 2.x project with 3.x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheitman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Error on opening 2.x project with 3.x Reply with quote

Hi, finally I got an upgraded license.
I get the following error when I try to open my 2.x projects which contain a xml translation target (you remember my wix files?).
Quote:
** ERROR E302: An error (XmlException) occurred while opening the workspace file (...gxl). The workspace may not be complete.
Description: Element 'XmlNamespaceMapping' was not found. Line 292, position 12.

Instead of XmlNamespaceMapping the element is named NamespaceMapping. I guess you changed it in version 3. I guess this was an mistake?

Kind regards,
Sven
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we did change the name in Version 3 - however the code should still have handled the old version 2 name. We will investigate that. In the meantime you may need to re-add the namespace definition for your workspace.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just had a quick look at the issue and realized that you can't even open the V2 workspace if it had a namespace definition (so you can't add them later). The workaround is to open the workspace file in an editor and find the <NamespaceMapping> element(s) and replace it with <XmlNamespaceMapping>. The workspace will then load correctly and the mapping will be correct.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 3.0.4 has just been released and fixes this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: