Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Solution for rented software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hi there

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Solution for rented software Reply with quote

I have a vertical market application which I plan to rent rather than sell. I want the software to verify its license every 30 days, and stop working after 90 days of being unable to contacy my server.

Can I create a time-limited license, and then aquire a new license (or update the current license) from my custom server application?

I am looking at your software and Desaware, but I like your price and I am trying to limit my third party software to those with source.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can create a license that expires on a given date by including the expiry date in the license key (in the product info). You can then check this each time you read the license key. You would have to implement the code to contact you server application yourself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: