Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IPN post from ipn.net to php script?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frankcrowder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: IPN post from ipn.net to php script? Reply with quote

I would like to post the paypal ipn data that IPN.NET gets from paypal to a PHP IPN script on the same server to allow other IPN scripts to record and process the IPN data.

In the VerifyPost() function, I copied the 'while(repost && repostCount < 10) loop and changed the postbackaddress to my php script and removed the response check. do I need to change this:
string formPostData = "cmd = _notify-validate";
to something else as I do not know what paypal sends.

I would like to add more then one php script to handle my other scripts like:
PHP store front
PHP affiliate script
any other scripts that I may have or get that is PHP or NET.

any help would be great.

thank You
Frank Crowder
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that you want to modify the VerifyPost function. If you change this to post to your own address then you will have no verification that the posts you receive actually come from PayPal. This means that someone could potentially post data to your IPN.NET page and trick IPN.NET into generate keys without actually paying.

You could construct your own function and use the code in VerifyPost as a guide to constructing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: