Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scan All Cultures replace Invariant with Chinese

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ventsim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Scan All Cultures replace Invariant with Chinese Reply with quote

When I try to use existing or build new translation files,
and select SCAN ALL CULTURES, my English Invariant is overwritten with one of my other cultures (Chinese).

If I just select SCAN (without ALL CULTURES) is scans and enters the English fine.

Any ideas why it would do this? I am using V2.3 and it used to work OK with the same project.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been able to replicate the issue you are having. We haven't made any changes recently in this area so I'm not sure why you would be having an issue with 2.3. What version of Globalizer.NET were you using previously?

What Chinese culture are you using eg Chinese (Simplified, PRC)?

What sort of translation target is it (ie Windows Forms, WPF, XML, HTML)?
Is this happening for all resources in your project or just some?

Are you sure that somehow the invariant resources in your project have not somehow been changed to be Chinese?

If you can replicate the issue on one of the sample projects that would be really helpful. Alternatively it may help us if you can email us your Globalizer.NET workspace (to support@infralution.com) and the resx files for one of the forms causing problems.

Scan All Cultures is primarily designed to be used when you are converted exising projects with existing translations to use Globalizer.NET. Generally after that you should be scanning the invariant resources only (ie without this option checked) and then doing the translation in Globalizer.NET and then building the project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: