Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions about Columns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flc.net

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Questions about Columns Reply with quote

Hello Support

I have a very stange behaviour: The property AllowUserPinnedColumns seems to be work fine everywhere, except on a specific Tree. Setting the AllowUserPinnedColumns to false don't have any effect on the Context Menu. Have you an idea why?

It's possible to prevent to show the Context Menu on the Columns?

It's possible to disable "User Sort" for the entire Tree or for a Column?

Thanks and best Regards
Giuseppe
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you setting AllowUserPinnedColumns in the forms designer or in code? If you set it in code after the context menu has first been displayed then the context menu will not automatically be updated.

You can customize the items on the context menu by using the "Add Custom Header Menu" action in the forms designer (from the right click menu). If you don't want the context menu displayed at all you would have to override the ShowColumnHeaderMenu() method to do nothing.

You can disable user sorting of a column by setting the Column.Sortable property to false.
flc.net

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
Are you setting AllowUserPinnedColumns in the forms designer or in code? If you set it in code after the context menu has first been displayed then the context menu will not automatically be updated.

Ok I think I found the reason:
My VT reside on a UserControl BaseClass. MyUserControl inherits from this UserControl.
The Desinger serializes the VT Properties for each UserControl. The VT.EndEdit() is also called 2x. First for UserControlBase. EndEdit seems to access the ContextMenu object.

Thanks Giuseppe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: