Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble with GlobalizerSetup.exe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Trouble with GlobalizerSetup.exe Reply with quote

I want to install Globalizer trial. Unfortunately when I run GlobalizerSetup.exe, not much happens. The screen blinks a little and that is it. Have not found and installed files, but maybe I'm missing something.
Any Suggestions?

I am running XP OS, have VS2005 and C#Express 2008 installed.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like your download may have got corrupted. Normally if you download using Internet Explorer on XP the first thing you should see when you run GlobalizerSetup.exe is a security warning asking if you want to run GlobalizerSetup.exe and list Infralution Pty Ltd as the publisher. Do you see this?

You could try downloading it again. You may need to clear any cached internet files to force it to redownload. Here is the direct link:

www.infralution.com\downloads\GlobalizerSetup.exe

If you still are having issues let us know and I will email you the setup
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: