Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multiple Keys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prosys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Multiple Keys Reply with quote

Can I register multiple keys that activate different features in a licence file rather than having one key with various characters on the Product info.

For example rather than having one key in my licence file i.e. Product Info "A-B-C-D"
I'd like the user to register multiple keys
Key 1, Product Info A
Key 2, Product Info B
Key 3, Product Info C
Key 4, Product Info D

I'd like my application to be able to open a licence file containg many keys and load them into a collection of EncryptedLicense objects

Regards,

Andrew
Prosys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Problem solved Reply with quote

Sorry, don't worry about this query. I'm a newbie to this library and have just figured out what needs to be done.

I simply need to maintain my own key file or db table and make a call to EncryptedLicenseProvider.Validate() for each key. Or inherit and extend the provider to validate a list of keys and return IList<EncryptedLicence>.

Cheers,

Andrew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: