Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with License Key with Volume Discount Pricing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave R

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Problem with License Key with Volume Discount Pricing Reply with quote

I have a licensed <PurchaseItem>, say A, specified in the IpnSettings.xml file. I have another <PurchaseItem> that is composed of 5 of item A. That code looks like this:

<PurchaseItem>
<Name>A - Five License Pack</Name>
<ItemNumber>A5pk</ItemNumber>
<ParentItemNumber>A</ParentItemNumber>
<CostPerUnit>50.00</CostPerUnit>
<PackageQuantity>5</PackageQuantity>
</PurchaseItem>

I am able to use the IPN Test Tool to post a purchase for one of these A5pk items and an e-mail arrives with 5 license codes. I also receive an e-mail payment notification. However, when I try to import this sale into License Tracker from Outlook, I get the message:

The following error occurred while importing:

The license key (ADD3-C......) is not a valid key for the product (A - Five License Pack)

Do you want to continue importing?

I don't understand how to establish a license for A5pk or why I'd need to do that in the first place. Any help will be appreciated.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of ILS are you using?

Have you created a Product Variant (with the "A" product as the parent) in License Tracker for the Five Pack license?

It seems that you have configured IpnSettings.xml by hand. In the current version of ILS you would normally setup your products in License Tracker and then use the IPN.NET menu to configure the settings file. The "Using License Tracker" section of the ILS help has some more details on doing this.
Dave R

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. That solved my problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: