Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about new version virtual tree

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icebutterfly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Question about new version virtual tree Reply with quote

I have a question about new version tree.
now, i have a column group. it has eleven columns, it should be like this normal.
but if current screen has ten columns display, it like this.
i have to drag the scroll, then display the column group header.Can I get the header when curren screen have columns less then eleven?

btw, I can't set the color for group, but it has a color. Can I make it like the column?
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you implementing column groups? Column groups are not a standard part of virtual tree. We have done a customization for one customer (1e Europe) to support column grouping (with certain limitations) - but I can't tell from your user profile whether you are from 1e Europe.
icebutterfly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am not came from 1eEurope, but i am working for them. So i know column groups
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just checked the sample reference application for the GroupedVirtualTree implementation and can't replicate the issue you describe.

The GroupedVirtualTree implementation actually needed to be modified slightly to work with the current version of Virtual Tree. So you may be using an out of date implementation.

If you get someone from 1e Europe to contact support@infralution.com we will send you a copy of the latest version of the GroupedVirtualTree implementation and reference application.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: