Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

User Locale Settings for License Tracker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricTheViking

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: User Locale Settings for License Tracker Reply with quote

Hi,

Great product BTW - working well in the wild!

Would be good if the license tracker would display currency in the locale of the machine it's on.

Minor point, but I use GBP not USD Wink
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which part of License Tracker do you mean? Generally the currency unit isn't shown - so you can enter the prices in any unit you choose.
EricTheViking

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
Which part of License Tracker do you mean? Generally the currency unit isn't shown - so you can enter the prices in any unit you choose.

I could have sworn the $ appeared in more places in the tracker, but you're right it's only on the icons, and on the report totals.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we would leave the icons as is. The only other place I can see is in the break down reports. We could either remove the unit or add an option to set the display unit.
EricTheViking

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
I think we would leave the icons as is. The only other place I can see is in the break down reports. We could either remove the unit or add an option to set the display unit.

Yes, it's no big deal now you mention it.

My perception of the currency being set to USD was I think biased by the number of dollar signs that appear as icons in the sales view. I perceived that the app is hard coded to USD when in fact it isn't. I'd suggest changing the icon to a locale neutral icon such as pile of coins, sales line chart or cash register or similar. Just my 2p Wink

I like the idea of not displaying the currency symbol in the charts. Its only garnish, but would be consistent with the rest of the app if the charts didn't display a currency symbol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: