Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simple non evaluation licensed application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrighty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Simple non evaluation licensed application Reply with quote

Hi
I have successfully managed to create a non evaluation licensed app in an earlier version of Licensing, however I have just purchased and upgraded to the latest version, and I cannot get licensing to work.

Essentially I just want the application to be licensed and work or not licensed and not work other than the user be able to install the license. This is how my earlier application worked.

Private Sub MyApplication_Startup(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.StartupEventArgs) Handles Me.Startup

Dim provider As New EncryptedLicenseProvider
_license = provider.GetLicense(LICENSE_PARAMETERS, LICENSE_FILE)

' if there is no installed license then display the evaluation dialog until
' the user installs a license or selects Exit or Continue
'
If _license Is Nothing Then
Dim LicenseDialog As New EncryptedLicenseInstallForm

LicenseDialog.TopMost = True ' ensure the dialog appears on top of the splash screen
LicenseDialog.ShowDialog()
End If
End Sub

The Dialog pops up and I can enter the license file. After I OK the dialog I get an error on the LicenseDialog.ShowDialog() line that is "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path2"

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
wrighty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Dialog error fixed. Reply with quote

OK Problem Solved.

Don't need the License Dialog. Just call the EncryptedLicenseInstallForm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: