Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CellDoubleClick Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregoryagu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: CellDoubleClick Event Reply with quote

I have a virtual tree which is used as a List. The displayed text is a single cell of RTF with several lines of text. When the user double clicks a cell, I open up another modal form. After the modal form returns, the text in the cell that was clicked is collapsed(it shows no text), but it does show the expansion icon.

If I refresh the list, it then goes back to the expected formating and the expansion indicator disappears.

The expected behavior is that the text would not change when the cell is double clicked, and no expansion indicator would be shown.

Any suggestions?

Greg
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can email a small zipped example project that demonstrates the behaviour to support@infralution.com we will take a look at the issue.
gregoryagu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that the problem was not the tree itself, but the datasource of the tree.

Greg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: