Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to filter a Form/UserControl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: How to filter a Form/UserControl Reply with quote

Hi,

I don't want to include some of my Forms/UserControls of a project in the workspace, because they don't have any controls to translate.
Using an Exclude Filter like MyAppNamespace\.MyUserControl in the Type column and an empty Context column does not work.
How can I filter this?

Thanks in advance
Daniel
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use the Target->Remove menu to remove the Form/Control from the targets. However next time you scan it will be recreated. We currently don't have a way of excluding form/control targets from the scan. We could add that to our feature request list if you want.
Daniel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
We could add that to our feature request list if you want.

Yes, please! I'd appreciate this feature because I don't want to delete those form every time I do a re-scann. Thanks in advance.

Daniel
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This issue has now been addressed in Version 1.7.1 of Globalizer.NET. If you remove a sub-target (like a form or control) it is now automatically excluded from future scans so it won't get added back in. The scan dialog now includes an option that allows you to force targets that have been removed to be readded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: