Joined: 28 Feb 2005
|Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:14 am Post subject: Version 1.7.0 Released
|Version 1.7.0 of Infralution Globalizer.NET has now been released. This release includes the following new features and bug fixes:
- Added new Lookup Window. This allows you to quickly locate similar translations by selecting text in the Translation or Edit windows and using the Lookup Menu (or Ctrl-L shortcut) to display translations that contain the selected text.
- Added split window to EditWindow to display both the invariant text and the translated text.
- Added checking for duplicate menu accelerators and shortcuts to Preview. If you preview a form that uses MenuStrips, Globalizer.NET will now warn you if the menus contain duplicate accelerators or shortcuts in the language being previewed.
- Added ability to scan projects containing multiple forms or controls with the same name declared in different namespaces. Once scanned the Resource Name must to be changed to match the fully qualified type name of the associated form or control.
- Added checks for valid control/form resource names when building deployed satellite assemblies. This warns if the Resource Name does not match the fully qualified type name for the control/form.
- Added scanning of resx file comments. Scanning now imports comments from resx files.
- Fixed issue with scanning forms defined in sub-folders. Previously the Resx Type and Resource Name were not detected correctly for Form defined in sub-folders of a project and needed to be adjusted after scanning the project.
- Changed licensing of Globalizer.NET to require authentication. This means existing customers will need to re-install the license keys they received when they purchased Globalizer.NET.
See the Release Notes for full details. This release is free to existing Globalizer.NET customers.