Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Licensing: Developer/Distributor in Different Locations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BradT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Licensing: Developer/Distributor in Different Locations Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm in the process of evaluating your product and am wondering about this scenerio: I'm developing the application but the distributor (who will be issuing product keys) is located in a different part of the country. Can we both use a single version of the product? What are workable options?

Thanks for your guidance.
rocco76

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a related question: I see the license code for v4 is an Authenticated code which require activation; now, my development machine (on which the license key generator and the license dll needs to be activated) is not, of course, the authentication server machine (on which the auth. webservice needs to be authenticated). Can I activate the license code two times on two different machines? Thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the original posters (BradT) scenario you would need to purchase two licenses (we also have license packs which make purchasing significantly cheaper) since there are two separate users. An alternative, instead of your distributor using ILS to issue keys, is to pregenerate lists of keys that you provide to your distributor.

For rocco76 - the authentication server does not actually require an ILS license to be installed since it doesn't generate keys. However if you purchase IPN.NET then it would require an ILS license. We allow for activating ILS on the IPN.NET server in this case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: