Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Product Info returns extra characters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArcaArtem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Product Info returns extra characters. Reply with quote

I'm having some issues with the ProductInfo field of the licenses that I've generated. Basicaly, when I retrieve the ProductInfo field from a license, it has extra characters at the end. I use my own app to generate keys because my ProductInfo field is very large and Tracker cannot handle that.

I'm using VS2008 C# on Windows Vista business edition. I use my own app to generate keys and another app to test these keys on. When I enter the license key and retrieve the ProductInfo field, I get 2 or 3 characters extra, right at the end.

I use the following settings while generating the keys:

Key Strength = 8
Password=LicensingTest
Encoding=Base32
IncludeChecksum=Yes

Thanks,
Archer
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that the XML license parameters included in your application code don't match the parameters you are using to generate the keys. In particular do the XML parameters in the code have IncludeChecksum set to true?

If this isn't the case and you are still having an issue then it would help if you could put together a short sample program that demonstrates the problem and email it to us at support@infralution.com
ArcaArtem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, that was the problem.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: