Joined: 28 Feb 2005
|Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:55 am Post subject: Version 1.4.3 Released
|Version 1.4.3 of Infralution Globalizer.NET has now been released:
This release includes the following new features and fixes:
- Added support for using positional notation for XML Contexts (using # character). This is useful in cases where XML nodes cannot be uniquely identified using any other relational context.
- Fixed issue with scanning XML nodes that contain child nodes.
- Fixed issue with tooltips for very large translation items causing screen flashing.
- Fixed issue when using Find/Replace where the found translation was selected correctly but may not always be scrolled into view.
- Changed the default location of columns when adding a new language to a workspace so that the new language column is placed immediately following the existing language columns.
See the Release Notes for full details. This release is free to existing Globalizer.NET customers.