Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Security Exception

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdlovell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Security Exception Reply with quote

I have completed testing the IPN server and I am in the process of implementing it on my web server.

I am getting a Security Exception when trying to generate a license key. The exception is being thrown from the infralution DLL so I am not sure what to do.

The exception is below:

Thanks

Unhandled Exception: SecurityException
Message: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
Stack Trace:
at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet)
at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand()
at System.Environment.GetFolderPath(SpecialFolder folder)
at Infralution.Licensing.EncryptedLicenseProvider.get_ILSLicense()
at Infralution.Licensing.EncryptedLicenseProvider.GenerateKey(Int32 keyStrength, String password, String productInfo, Boolean checksumProductInfo, TextEncoding textEncoding, Int32 serialNo)
at _Default.GenerateLicenseKeys(PurchaseItem item, Int32 count) in e:\kunden\homepages\1\d168285616\IPN.aspx.cs:line 206
at _Default.ProcessPurchaseItem(PurchaseItem item, Int32 quantity) in e:\kunden\homepages\1\d168285616\IPN.aspx.cs:line 290
at _Default.ProcessSinglePurchaseItem() in e:\kunden\homepages\1\d168285616\IPN.aspx.cs:line 470
at _Default.ProcessPayment() in e:\kunden\homepages\1\d168285616\IPN.aspx.cs:line 492
at _Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\kunden\homepages\1\d168285616\IPN.aspx.cs:line 898
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right there is an issue with the demo version of IPN.NET -introduced by recent changes to ILS. Normally once you purchase IPN.NET and ILS you would integrate the ILS source code directly into the IPN.NET project eliminating the need for an ILS license key on the server (and hence this error). But in the demo this is not the case - we will get a fix out for this (a new release for ILS and IPN.NET) as soon as possible - by Monday at the latest.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have now released new versions of ILS (3.7.2) and IPN.NET (1.1.2) that fix this issue. You can download them from our downloads page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: