Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SelectedRow vs FocusRow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregoryagu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: SelectedRow vs FocusRow Reply with quote

Is there any difference between the SelectedRow and the FocusRow? I don't quite understand the difference between the two.

What I am trying to do is determine when the Tree is or is not selected in general, but I don't see a VirtualTree.Selected property.

Greg
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you only have single selected row then it will also be the focus row. When you have a multiple selection however the two may be different. The SelectedRow will be the first row selected where as the FocusRow will be the row with current keyboard focus (usually also selected). The FocusRow is used for keyboard navigation.

Quote:
What I am trying to do is determine when the Tree is or is not selected in general, but I don't see a VirtualTree.Selected property.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. The SelectedRow (or SelectedRows) property will tell you if there is a row(s) currently selected. The standard .NET ContainsFocus property will tell you if VirtualTree (or one of its editor controls) has keyboard focus.
gregoryagu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. The ContainsFocus was the property I was looking for.

Greg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: